Business Transformation Manager
Purpose of the Job:
Provide process management control of all business wide processes including change control, mapping and modification of existing processes and drafting of new business processes. Conduct periodic reviews/analysis of departmental processes to ensure adherence and identify/scope opportunities for improvement and efficiencies. Identify, own and deliver on efficiency and continual improvement initiatives. Ensure business transformation projects are managed, reported and delivered on time and in line with expectation. Provide support on any objective as set out by the Business Transformation Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- Work with the rest of the business to deliver the core purpose and cultural values.
- Support all aspects of business transformation and the operations division.
- Be the point of contact and advocate for business transformation.
- Capture and modify all business wide Visio processes.
- Create and own “Process Control” for the management of all business wide processes.
- Identify, own and deliver on continual improvement and efficiencies projects.
- Own the efficiencies and change programme project plan.
- Support requirements gathering for CRM Concerto.
- Prepare, attend and support any meetings relating to all department objectives.
- Own department plan, meetings calendar and all business wide communications.
- Provide timely reporting on all department objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Intermediate Microsoft excel, knowledge of Visio and Project desirable.
- Proficient in Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Detailed internal CRM (Concerto) knowledge desirable.
- Project management experience desirable.