Organisational Change Manager
Purpose of the Job:
The Business Analyst will be an integral cog in delivering the change agenda within the organisation, successfully driving and leading large scale requirements and process analysis, whilst minimising risk, maximising organisational efficiency and increasing revenue.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values, driving the same thinking throughout the RLG network.
- Elicit, validate and consolidate the high level business requirements, including any significant business rules that will influence the business solution design.
- Analyse business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, recommend and implement new approaches.
- Analyse, validate and communicate requirements using appropriate documentation and modelling techniques.
- Contribute to the design and roll out of the in-house CRM across the whole of the RLG distribution, ensuring it is fully utilised and effectively maximised via technology, training and operational support.
- Collect and validate non-functional requirements.
- Actively support the business when undertaking User Acceptance Testing.
- Write support documentation and quick reference guides.
- Provide end user training when required.
- Project manage piece of work with both internal and external resources.
- Review the current data capture, reporting and overall use of data in the business.
- Use performance data to help identify and highlight trends within the business.
- Centralised operational resource to identify and deliver department initiatives with reduced impact on BAU, managing risk and prioritising resources.
- A proven understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Client focussed.
- Proven experience of business analysis principles, methodologies and tools.
- Proven experience with multiple project ideologies, tools and project lifecycles.
- Experience of gathering documenting high quality business requirements. This includes interacting with business stakeholders through workshops, interviews, meetings and written communication.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Essential to manage internal and external stakeholders within all levels of an organisation.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- A proven team player able to work collaboratively.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving/root cause identification skills.
- Self-Motivated and ability to work under own initiative.
- Minimum intermediate user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Visio.
- Good time management and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Experience in project management.