Legal Advisor to Business Owners and High Net Worth Individuals
Right Legal Group which trades as Simpson Solicitors is a unique, innovative and ambitious law firm which has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Private Client practitioner to deliver an elite service specifically tailored to businesses of all shapes and sizes and High Net Worth (HNW) clients by providing advice and recommendation in the areas of Wills, Trusts, and Estate planning.
The Private Client Business/HNW department is at a stage of real growth and this is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact in the department and its growth moving forwards.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To deliver an elite service to small - medium sized businesses and HNW clients by providing advice and recommendations relating to Wills, Trusts, Lifetime estate planning and having a good commercial awareness with an ability to review shareholders agreements and cross option agreements to the business owner(s) ensuring a holistic view of all planning.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- Handling your own caseload of business estate planning files which includes attending client meetings.
- Drafting complex wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney (personal and commercial) and any other ancillary work.
- Using online tools such as Companies House, where necessary.
- Working with financial advisors, accountants and business advisors to build a network of reciprocal referral introducers.
- Referring clients for any financial services or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of an advisor in legal practice, where appropriate.
- Deliver presentations on your area of expertise.
- Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the role.
Key Competencies & Experience
- Experience in Private Client law OR experience as a Financial Advisor (full training for this role is provided so a client facing background with high net worth or business clients is desirable).
- Passion – Believe and deliver ‘The WOW Factor’ to our clients and colleagues.
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop in a fast paced environment is essential.
- Commitment/dedication –committed to delivering an elite service.
- Ability to summarise legal and commercial issues succinctly and provide practical and confident advice and recommendations.
- High energy and enthusiasm with a professional attitude.
- Ability to provide a five-star client service and be assertive.
- Organised and dedicated in managing client relationships and relationships with external connections.
- Ability to work well within a team and on your own.
Working for Simpson Solicitors
We value our employees and promote a positive culture within the whole company. Your own personal development is very important to us and we will ensure you are fully supported in your own learning and growth within the business.
This would be an ideal position for a legal practitioner who is looking for a new and exciting challenge and wants to make a real impact to business owners by building long lasting relationships and assisting them to secure the future of their business and their loved ones.
Competitive salary dependant on experience, a bonus structure based on individual performance and a company pension.
Other important information
Driving license is essential.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org