Wills Admin Manager
To assist the Legal Advisors in the administration our clients legal documents whilst delivering a 5* customer service experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- Providing administration support for their assigned legal advisors
- Organising and attending signing meetings for the legal advisors
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Opening files and preparing work including drafting of Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Filing and photocopying
- Daily management of files
- Daily maintenance of printers and franking machine
- Ensuring outgoing post has been franked and is ready for collection
- To drive the customer journey to ensure team targets are met
- Ensuring files are turned around in line with company timeframes.
- Good use of Microsoft word & Excel
- Confident and natural communicator
- Professional presentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Building effective relationships over the phone and in person with clients and colleagues
- Excellent organisation
- Ability to use case management systems
- Fully aware of the RightWill process
Other important information
Role is full-time, Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
Salary to be discussed at interview stage.