- We are a law firm who specialise in Wills, Trust and Estates.
- We pride ourselves on being different which we openly and proudly demonstrate in our recruitment process. You can try before you buy!
- We don’t run a typical call centre environment. We want real people with real emotions, not battery hens.
- Our key aim is making a positive difference to peoples’ lives and honouring their last wishes in a friendly, professional and empathetic way.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Contacting our current and potential clients to establish and build relationships.
- Booking appointments for our legal advisor.
- Handling incoming calls from existing and new clients.
- Updating and maintaining databases.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a sales led team, or possess the key required personality attributes and core skill set, with a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced sales environment.
Required Key Sills and Attributes:
- Strong and natural communicator.
- A positive, fun disposition.
- Enjoy working in a strong team environment.
- Professional and personable presentation skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Key attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
- Superb commission opportunities.
- Excellent prospects for career progression.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and development.
If you are interested in joining the team simply fill out our enquiry form or alternatively call 01332 424 511.
If you have what it takes, we’ll invite you in to find out more and see our great working environment for yourself.