Purpose of the Job:
To be responsible for the delivery of business targets and KPI’ s by motivating, monitoring and managing team members, coaching and training where needed.
- We are a law firm which specialises in Wills, Trusts and Estates.
- We pride ourselves on being different which we openly and proudly demonstrate in our recruitment process.
- We are not a typical legal practice. We want real people with real emotions, and a real sense of pride in doing a great job.
- Our key aim is making a positive difference to peoples’ lives and honouring their last wishes in a friendly, professional and empathetic way.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- Working towards individual and business targets.
- Mentoring and training new starters within the team.
- Building effective relationships with our Partner Practices around the country.
- Monitor and manage daily/weekly performance.
- Motivate the team members throughout the working day.
- Coaching and training where needed.
- Prepare and deliver team meetings.
- General support to the Customer Experience manager.
- Conducting monthly reviews with the team.
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and working closely with individuals where this is not being met.
- Ensuring our business standards are being achieved.
- Be an ambassador of our Culture.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Organisation.
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel.
- Fully aware of our internal RightWill Process.
- Passion – Believe and understand our business and deliver ‘The WOW Factor’ to our clients and colleagues.
- Commitment/Dedication – We may need you to work outside of your normal working hours to meet business deadlines, monitoring individual performance, 1:1 support, coaching.
- Flexible - meeting deadlines & Training.
- Lead by example – be strict in your own personal adherence to our business standards.
- Energy/Drive – High energy and drive daily to support the team in achieving daily targets and lead with a positive can do attitude.
- Motivator – To be able to motivate team or individuals to achieve/exceed targets.
- Problem Solving – Identify issues and find solutions.
- Organisation – This includes monitoring Business books, Legal advisors diaries, individual partner practice information, performance trackers & projects.