Right Legal Group which trades as Simpson Solicitors is a unique, innovative and ambitious law firm which has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Relationship Executive to build and preserve trusting relationships with our client base of business owners and High Net Worth (HNW) individuals.
The business/HNW department is at a stage of real growth and this is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact in the department and its growth moving forwards.
Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a Relationship Executive to build and preserve elite and trusting relationships with our small - medium sized business owners and HNW clients. We’ll rely on you to help with sales opportunities with existing and new clients, find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our brand, purpose and values. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator and build rapport with clients. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills. Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- Understand customer needs in line with our client journey and develop plans to address them and help develop the customer journey.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to cultivate profitable relationships and develop/improve customer service process and journey, working with CRM team to implement.
- Effectively foster relationships with clients on a continual basis.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to Business Wills/HNW advisors.
- Aim to preserve customer relationships and build loyalty and trust with clients long term.
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
- Work with marketing teams and/or produce marketing material if and when required.
- Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the role.
Key Competencies & Experience
- Degree in Business/Business Management or similar field is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a Client Relationship role.
- Passion – Believe and deliver ‘The WOW Factor’ to our clients and colleagues.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Customer-oriented mind-set.
- High energy and enthusiasm with a professional attitude.
Working for Simpson Solicitors
We value our employees and promote a positive culture within the whole company. Your own personal development is very important to us and we will ensure you are fully supported in your own learning and growth within the business.
This would be an ideal position for an individual with customer relations or business management experience who is looking for a new and exciting challenge and wants to build and maintain relationships and loyalty with business owners and high net worth clients.
Competitive salary dependant on experience, a bonus structure based on individual performance and a company pension.
Other important information
Driving license is essential.