Purpose of the role:
To be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service, business targets and KPI’ s by motivating, monitoring and managing team members, coaching and training where needed.
To be the ‘front line’ for all customer general enquiries and to accurately assess who is the appropriate owner of the customer enquiry. To take ownership of the customer where there is no appropriate owner until its conclusion delivering a world class customer service at all times.
- We are a law firm which specialises in Wills, Trusts and Estates.
- We pride ourselves on being different which we openly and proudly demonstrate in our recruitment process.
- We are not a typical legal practice. We want real people with real emotions, and a real sense of pride in doing a great job.
- Our key aim is making a positive difference to peoples’ lives and honouring their last wishes in a friendly, professional and empathetic way.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- Working towards individual and business targets.
- Mentoring and training new starters within the team.
- Building effective relationships with our Partner Practices around the country.
- Monitor, manage and report daily/weekly performance.
- Motivate the team members throughout the working day.
- Coaching and training where needed.
- Prepare and deliver team meetings.
- General support to the Head of Customer Experience Team.
- Conducting monthly reviews with the team.
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and working closely with individuals where this is not being met .
- Ensuring our business standards are being achieved .
- Be an ambassador of our Culture.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Organisation.
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel.
- Fully aware of our internal RightWill Process.
- Passion – Believe and understand our business and deliver ‘The WOW Factor’ to our clients and colleagues..
- Commitment/Dedication – We may need you to work outside of your normal working hours to meet business deadlines, monitoring individual performance, 1:1 support, coaching, .
- Flexible - meeting deadlines & Training..
- Lead by example – be strict in your own personal adherence to our business standards.
- Energy/Drive – High energy and drive daily to support the team in achieving daily targets and lead with a positive can do attitude.
- Motivator – To be able to motivate team or individuals to achieve/exceed targets.
- Problem Solving – Identify issues and find solutions.