Purpose of the Data Capture Team:
The DCT are responsible for the accurate data capture of acquisition, partner and Rightwill data onto our CRM system and databases. The role of data capture is central to our business, it is the core of client communication and without it we would be unable to contact clients, book appointments for us and our PP’s, market future products etc.
The DCT also have the responsibility of creating and maintaining inbound and outbound inventories, these keep a record of what we have received from third parties, what leaves us whilst in our care and what is sent back to third parties. This not only protects us from potentially serious issues that may arise if a third party believes we have an original document we have never had but also ensures we accurately record what originals sit under our RW model – thereby securing future probate income.
Purpose of the role
To be responsible for the delivery of business targets and KPI’ s by motivating, monitoring and managing team members, coaching and training where needed
Team Leader Responsibilities
- Responsibility for ensuring that their own databasing targets are achieved.
- Commitment to consistently achieve all departmental performance targets.
- Management of staff absence and attendance.
- Support of individuals through structured development meetings.
- Effective communication with stakeholders in the business.
- Creation and management of structured team briefings.
- Assisting the team with questions or queries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy (including office software).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence in communicating with all stakeholders.
- Alignment with our cultural values.
- Ability to motivate and drive team performance.
- Strong understanding of Concerto.