Data Creation Executive: Temporary Contract (6 Months)
- We are a law firm which specialises in Wills, Trusts and Estates.
- We pride ourselves on being different which we openly and proudly demonstrate in our recruitment process. You can try before you buy!
- We are not a typical legal practice. We want real people with real emotions, and a real sense of pride in doing a great job.
- Our key aim is making a positive difference to peoples’ lives and honouring their last wishes in a friendly, professional and empathetic way.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Creating and populating client databases, involving the transfer of hard copy data sources in to an online Dbase system.
Required Key Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills that facilitate the efficient handling of multiple tasks.
- Experience of working with confidential databases.
- A good eye for detail, and meticulous approach to work tasks.
- Able to work to deadlines and targets.
- Methodical and accurate, even when working under deadline pressure.
- High level of skill in MS Excel and Word.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and the capacity to work unsupervised.
- Good inter-personal and written communication skills.
- Able to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Commensurate salary.
- We are also expanding rapidly, so there may be employment opportunities available beyond the end of this contract.
If you are interested in joining the team simply fill out our enquiry form or alternatively call 01332 424 511.
If you have what it takes, we’ll invite you in to find out more and see our great working environment for yourself.