Purpose of the Job
To provide advice and recommendations relating to Estate planning Law to every RightWill client ensuring that service is delivered in line with company values and its core purpose.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- To attend meeting with clients delivering the RightWill service and advise on all aspects of estate planning
- To ensure you are advising within your capability
- To manage a caseload of Wills and LPA files from inception to closure and to take ownership of the outcome of that file.
- To ensure the RightWill service is offered at all times and in line with the RightWill process and standards.
- To draft Wills, LPAs and any other ancillary work and ensure all documents are executed correctly in line with company timeframes.
- To manage a diary of meetings and caseload work and to ensure sufficient availability is created within diaries to accommodate the client and achieve monthly targets
- Active participation in achieving and attaining targets as an individual and as a department. The advisor must be proactive in filling gaps in the diary where needed.
- Refer clients for any financial services, or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of an advisor in a legal practice where appropriate.
- To keep up to date business books, target sheets and updated billing and banking statistics.
- To assist other advisors when necessary.
- To take part in business development where required.
- To ensure all client and office monies are correctly banked in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the job.
- Training and coaching of new RightWill advisors across all RightWill partner practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel
- Fully aware of the RightWill process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to be assertive and confident when dealing with clients
- Caring and empathetic nature when dealing with clients
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to use initiative