PURPOSE OF THE DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT TEAM
The DMT are responsible for the archive and management of all original documents in the business and the transfer of these documents externally. RLG hold extensive numbers of original client documentation, the team need to ensure these are archived in a manner that they can be promptly located when required.
The team manage client, RLG department, branch office, partner firm, solicitors and Certainty requests for documentation. These requests may be for original documentation in which case strict process and verification must be undertaken before we release an original from our care. Scanned wills are often requested at short notice so our advisors across the network can have access to this document before sitting a client appointment.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To ensure that our partner firms, branch offices and internal departments are able to access and utilise documentation stored under our care and conduct. This is a strict process driven role that focuses on ensuring a five star service is delivered to the DMT’s stakeholders at all times
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transfer documentation using Microsoft packages to other locations within the server.
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all data transferred internally or externally is compliant with RLG processes.
- Responsibility in delivering key deadlines in alignment with our partner firms.
- Effective communication with clients both face to face and over the phone.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy (including office software).
- Strong communication skills face to face and over the phone.
- Confidence in communicating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Alignment with our cultural values.
- Strong understanding of Concerto.
- Knowledge of existing partner firms is desirable.