Purpose of the Document Management Team
The DMT are responsible for the archive and management of all original documents in the business and the transfer of these documents externally. RLG hold extensive numbers of original client documentation, the team need to ensure these are archived in a manner that they can be promptly located when required.
The team manage client, RLG department, branch office, partner firm, solicitors and Certainty requests for documentation. These requests may be for original documentation in which case strict process and verification must be undertaken before we release an original from our care. Scanned wills are often requested at short notice so our advisors across the network can have access to this document before sitting a client appointment.
Purpose of the role
To facilitate secure document movement to both internal and external stakeholders. An accurate archive to help ensure consistency in process and support the business needs. To be responsible for the delivery of business targets and KPI’ s by motivating, monitoring and managing team members, coaching and training where needed.
Team Leader Responsibilities
- Creation and implementation of key KPIs within the team.
- Commitment to consistently achieve all departmental performance targets.
- Management of staff absence and attendance.
- Support of individuals through structured development meetings.
- Effective communication with stakeholders in the business.
- Creation and management of structured team briefings.
- Assisting the team with questions or queries.
- Overall responsibility of the accurate archiving of documents.
- Ensuring any transfer of documents or data is done in compliance with RLG processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy (including office software).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence in communicating with all stakeholders.
- Alignment with our cultural values.