Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment across all RLG offices which give a world class impression to every client that walks in.
- We are a law firm who specialise in Wills, Trust and Estates.
- We pride ourselves on being different which we openly and proudly demonstrate in our recruitment process.
- Our key aim is making a positive difference to peoples’ lives and honouring their last wishes in a friendly, professional and empathetic way.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment and management of all front of house team members across RLG offices
- Fix, repair, schedule check-ups for all facility equipment and contracts
- Organising refreshment requirements for meetings held across all offices
- Respond to customer or employee maintenance concerns
- Ensure facilities meet Health & Safety standards and adjust accordingly
- Engage in negotiations with suppliers in regards to any necessary repairs
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
- Building effective relationships with our RLG FOH teams
- Mentor, Coaching and training team members
- Prepare and deliver team meetings
- Working with our Head of Customer Experience
- Conducting monthly and Quarterly reviews with FOH team members and agree department goals
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved and working closely with individuals where this is not being met
- Ensuring our business standards are being achieved
- Be an ambassador of our Culture
- Time management and prioritisation
- Project management
- The best Customer service skills in the world!
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel
- Fully aware of our internal RightWill Process
- People development
- Problem Solving