Purpose of the Job:
Be the face and voice of Simpsons Solicitors Derby, greeting clients and delivering outstanding customer service both face to face and over the telephone. Be responsible for managing the overall running of a small office.
We are a law firm who specialise in Wills, Trust and Estates.
We pride ourselves on being different.
Our key aim is making a positive difference to peoples’ lives and honouring their last wishes in a friendly, professional and empathetic way – Keeping Families Together.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Receive and process efficiently all client enquiries face to face and over the telephone.
- Distribution of calls to relevant departments.
- Maintain reception area specifically and office area generally - keeping areas clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up and ready for client appointments including providing drinks and refreshments requirements.
- Support advisors as required in their day to day duties as required.
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Work with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- General administration duties as required through the working day.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Front of House environment, or possess the key required personality attributes and core skill set, with a strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Required Key Sills and Attributes
- Customer service outlook, friendly welcoming manner and a can do attitude.
- Motivated and reliable.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Experience working within a law firm is preferred but not essential.
Part Time Role: 20hrs a week (Monday – Friday, 2.00pm – 6.00pm)