The Right Legal Group is a network of like-minded law firms across the UK, that share the same resources, infrastructure and business plan in order to enable growth and capital value and deliver a high quality service that stands out from the rest of the competition. Specialising in Wills, Trusts and Estate planning we have developed a process to enable and sustain growth in, what is seemed, like an un-loved area of law.
Our head office is based in Derby and out of this we generate the support across the group. We are rapidly building a reputation within the Industry as market leaders within this niche area of law.
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous work experience involving dealing with people is useful but not essential
- Calm under pressure
- A professional and friendly manner
- Willingness and ability to learn on the job
- Friendly, confident and reliable
- Hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills
- Team worker with a flexible, professional attitude
- Dresses appropriately for a legal office
We have an opportunity for a new Wills Advisor to be based at our partner firm located in the X area. We are inviting applications from ambitious Law degree/LPC graduates and paralegals to work within our Wills team. Some knowledge and interest of this area is desirable, training is provided for those who have the desire to specialise within this niche area. Aside from your technical expertise, you will be keen to further develop the reputation of the business in the local market, through building lasting client relationships and business development activities. Having your own car is essential as the role involves visiting clients on a regular basis.
The ability to communicate both face to face and over the phone is vital to a successful applicant, this enables them to build up fantastic rapport between their clients. The successful applicant must be organised and have the ability to keep on top of all their administration whilst seeing clients.
To work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
Candidates will possess or demonstrate the following:
For this role personal qualities are a very important part of the candidate profile.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be very well organized with a careful and accurate approach.
- Have good organizational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Should be comfortable with older people and have a caring and empathetic nature understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone.
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values.