Head of Training
Purpose of Training Academy:
The Training Academy is responsible for training all legal advisors across the country to deliver wills, trusts and power of attorney advice to a consistent high standard, resulting in brand recognition and ultimately, creating customer loyalty.
We are responsible for inspiring the next generation of private client lawyers to become brand ambassadors of the service that we provide, which is called rightwill. Rightwill focuses on so much more than just a person’s financial inheritance, we aim to protect that person’s emotional inheritance too.
- We believe that everyone deserves the chance to tell their own story.
- We believe that family and friends should not be left without unanswered questions.
- We believe that everyone has the right to be remembered how they want to be remembered.
- We believe that emotional legacies are just as important as financial legacies.
Part of the attraction to join the network is the support we give firms in recruiting and training new and enthusiastic people into this area of law and training a new skillset to existing advisors to ensure maximum sales ability and client service.
Purpose of the Job:
The role will lead the development of private client lawyers across our network, from entry level to experienced advisors to ensure the level of skill required to service our clients.
You will also be responsible for training on the culture and ethos of RLG and ensuring this is being maintained throughout the network.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Provide learning and development programmes for advisors with varied levels to optimise all opportunities to increase case handling capability across the network.
- Designing and delivering legal training within the academy (or where required to meet business needs).
- Coaching and mentoring trainees of the academy in their “on the job” training including signing off cases to facilitate progression.
- Ensuring that advisors are keeping comprehensive portfolios to evidence their learning and development to the standard of a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Ongoing quality checking of all advisors including regular observations, call-reviews and file checks. This is likely to involve travelling and overnight stays when visiting our network.