Partner Operations Account Executive
Partner Operations Manager (interim to Operations Director)
Purpose of Partner Operations:
To make sure operationally all processes within the Partner Operations model are clearly defined, efficient and fully adhered to in order to maximise their full potential. An independent review of the delivery of the Partner Operations model to its maximum, aiding overall Partner Network improvements and assisting the Head of Partner Operations deliver maximum revenue.
Purpose of the Job:
Create the correct operational environment for the Partner Network to achieve fully the successful application of the model, including detailed independent review of Partner Operations delivery to maximise opportunities and enable the Partner network to benefit from the model office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values, driving the same thinking throughout the RLG network.
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders to drive results.
- Positively drive Partner Practice and Simpsons revenue via policy, procedure and continual improvement.
- Connecting ALL teams, stakeholders and processes to maximise revenue per client and overall revenue.
- Guardians of every process element of the rightwill model, ensuring that all Partners share in the vision, are empowered and following the model, breaches are escalated and resolutions successfully completed and followed through.
- Regular review to drive effective Steady State adoption within the first 6 months, making sure it is implemented and exceeded within all operations, maximising all opportunities and following the process.
- All Manuals are created, maintained and/or continually developed alongside Partner Operations.
- Overall QA design and processes are embedded within Operations, leading to best practice.
- Observations are maintained to ensure that standards are upheld and improved.
- Creation and delivery of Operational training ad-hoc.
- Effective and 100% usage of CRM (Concerto) within all Partners.
- Subject matter expert of Concerto for continuous improvement, development testing and rollout through client centric design.
- First and second line support of Concerto, ensuring all SLAs are met.
- Concerto usage reporting and effective mitigation planning.
- Creating and maintaining management information for internal and external stakeholders.
- The Partner Operations/RLG ‘Glue’
- Create best process with helicopter view and stakeholders input.
- Deliver operational process change via key stakeholders.
- Sharing and agreeing implementation of best practices from across the network by working closely with Simpsons/Partner Operations.
- Assist the Head of Partner Operations to deliver any aspect of the operation successfully.
- Where required assisting with visits, launches and ad-hoc activities as required by business.
- General operational support and supporting all aspects of Operations Division.
- Carrying out regular file checks for advisors within the Simpsons network, and providing a report to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Carrying out varied checks/reports i.e. diaries and processes, elevating solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Intermediate user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint a minimum.
- Effective listening and communication skills including written, oral and presentation.
- Good time management & able to work to tight deadlines.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience of managing internal/external stakeholders is essential at all levels.
- Ability to successfully work as part of a team to create innovative business results.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Change management experience.
- Detailed Concerto knowledge desirable.