Head of Partner Operations
Purpose of the Job:
To develop and maintain effective working relationships with new and existing Partner Practices and assisting in the adherence to the RightWill manual to achieve steady state and maximise growth and profit per client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver the core purpose and cultural values, driving the same thinking throughout the RLG network
- Ensuring that all Partner Practices are adhering to the RightWill manual and any breaches are reported to the relevant Partner Operations Account Executive
- Regularly updating the Steady State criteria of each Partner Firm and providing updates to the relevant Partner Operations Account Executive
- Analysing all the management information to assist the Partner Firm in maximising the opportunity available to them
- Building relationships with local Universities to help with recruitment needs for the individual partner practices. This will include booking in presentations within the University and maintaining an excellent relationship with an influential person i.e. Head of Careers/Head of Law
- Where needed, assisting with the recruitment of new advisors within the network, creating best practice
- Conducting Monthly compliance file checks for all Right Will advisors ensuring that the RightWill Model is being delivered to our high standards. Where the model is not being adhered to ensure a clear reasoning is being provide with correct actions
- Managing the delivery and collection of Wills for our Partner Firms within budget to ensure that we have enough data within the business to achieve targets, joined up approach with the Data Creation Manager and Head of Customer Experience.
- Creating, implementing and managing internal workflows within our Partner Practices to ensure that work is being crossed referred into the Wills Department and continual improve to ensure they are achieving our desired outcome.
- Managing the relationship between Right Legal Group internal departments and partner practices to ensure that relationships are effective.
- Support with the on-boarding of new Partner Practices to ensure go-live dates are achieved.
- Carry out Market research within our Partner Practice territories to ensure all opportunities is maximised.
- Ensuring key Steady State KPI’s are met within our Partner Practices.
- General operational support
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Organisation
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management
- Good teamwork skills
- Previous experience of managing external stakeholders is essential.
- Business development experience is desirable
- Change management experience is desirable