The Right Legal Group are looking for a full time Probate Advisor to join our expanding team.
As a company we specialise in Wills and Probate Law and the Probate Team itself further specialise in providing the highest standard of probate and estate administration. We are an innovative firm of Solicitors with a national client base who want to improve the difficult probate process for our clients and elevate the standards of the industry overall.
It is essential that our customers receive a 5* service and are dealt with empathetically as they are going through a very difficult time of their lives.
As an advisor on the team you will provide expert legal advice relating to Probate matters whilst delivering the RightProbate customer journey and highest service levels throughout.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- To attend meeting with clients in person, over the phone and by zoom to give advice on Probate administration.
- To utilise the probate case management system, ensuring all steps of the probate administration are accurately recorded.
- To ensure you are advising within your capability.
- To manage a caseload of Probate files from inception to closure and to take ownership of the outcome of that file.
- To ensure executors and/or beneficiaries (where appropriate) are regularly updated on the progress of the matter.
- To ensure the RightProbate service is delivered at all times.
- To manage a diary of meetings and caseload work and to ensure sufficient availability is created within diaries to accommodate the client and achieve monthly targets.
- Refer clients for any financial services, or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of a fee earner in a legal practice where appropriate.
- To assist other fee earners when necessary.
- To take part in business development where required.
- To ensure all client and office monies are correctly banked in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the job.
- Experience of dealing with your own caseload of Probate matters.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working for the Right Legal Group
- We value our employees and promote a positive culture within the whole company. Your own personal development is very important to us and we will ensure you are fully supported in your own learning and growth within the business.
- The team is at a stage of real growth and this is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact on the structure of the department moving forwards.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience, a bonus structure based on individual performance.
- Progression opportunities available including the opportunity to apply for Training Contracts.