Probate Case Administrator
Reporting to: Probate Manager
Purpose of the Job:
To work as a part of the fast growing and developing Probate Team in supporting the Legal Advisors. Acting as a key point of contact for our clients and helping the team as a whole to guide our clients through the probate process with empathy, efficiency and professionalism. You would be responsible for all aspects of legal administrational and secretarial duties as well as engagement with clients at the initial stages of the probate process and throughout.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of legal correspondence.
- File maintenance - file opening, closing and filing.
- Direct contact with our current and potential clients.
- Booking appointments for our legal advisors.
- Handling incoming calls from existing and new clients.
- Updating and maintaining databases.
Key Competencies & Experience
- Experience of working within a probate team and knowledge of the probate process is ideal but not essential.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Empathy and understanding of dealing with bereaved clients.
- Passion – willingness to learn and engage in the Right Legal culture.
- Commitment, dedication and attention to detail.
- Energy/initiative – taking ownership and pride in your work as a reflection of the team as a whole.
Working for the Right Legal Group
We value our employees and promote a positive culture within the whole company. Your own personal development is very important to us and we will ensure you are fully supported in your own learning and growth within the business.
The probate department is at a stage of real growth and this is a great opportunity for the right individual to become part of an exciting and dynamic team.