Probate Customer Care Agent
Role purpose and scope: To be the initial point of contact for death notifications guiding and supporting families through the initial probate process and being the key person they contact if they experience any difficulties on the probate journey.
Initially working within the probate team to build required knowledge and understanding of the current client journey and experience, this role is likely to form part of the soon to be created Customer support Team within CET. Scope for the role is huge and begins with assisting to design the experience for families going through the probate process and with the growth of the RLG Will bank comes potential supervisory opportunities for the right person.
- Initial point of contact for probate notifications.
- Customer support during the probate process.
- Customer check in and aftercare at the end of the probate journey.
- Managing clients expectations about the probate process.
- Actively contribute towards client experience improvement.
- Assist to build the probate customer journey.
- Providing the best customer care in the probate industry.
- Inputting into the creation of the probate customer journey in CRM.
- Recognising opportunities for referrals to other departments and discussing the needs with beneficiaries and executors to ensure they receive a holistic service.
Key Skills Required
- Exceptional client care.
- Customer focused.
- Empathetic and caring manor.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good use of Microsoft Excel and word.
- Active listening skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to use initiative.