Reporting to: Legal Services DirectorPurpose of the Job: To be responsible for the overall performance of the probate department including the delivery of rightprobate in line with our company values and core purpose. You will be responsible for the delivery of our business targets and K.P.I’s by motivating, monitoring and managing team members and providing coaching and training where needed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling your own caseload of probate files.
- Ensuring all members of the team are delivering 5* customer service at all times.
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- Driving both individual and business targets whilst motivating others within the team to do the same.
- Ensuring K.P.I’s are achieved. Where they are not being met working closely with the individuals and the training academy to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Monitoring carefully the team’s work in progress and billing & banking figures.
- Ensuring business standards are being achieved and addressing non-compliance with our processes, standards and culture.
- Developing and maintaining effective business-to-business relationships.
- Preparing and delivering team meetings and conducting quarterly reviews with each member of the team.
- Observing all advisors at least once per quarter.
Key Competencies & Experience
- Wide technical knowledge and ability in the area of Probate & Trust Law.
- STEP qualified is desirable but not essential.
- Passion – Believe and understand our business and deliver ‘The WOW Factor’ to our clients and colleagues.
- Commitment/Dedication – We are looking for somebody who is fully committed to the role in order to meet business deadlines and targets but also drive the performance of the department through a stage of growth.
- Lead by example – be strict in your own personal adherence to our business standards.
- Energy/Drive – High energy and drive is needed to motivate a team.
Working for the Right Legal Group
We value our employees and promote a positive culture within the whole company. Your own personal development is very important to us and we will ensure you are fully supported in your own learning and growth within the business.
The probate department is at a stage of real growth and this is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact on the structure of the department moving forwards.
Competitive salary dependant on experience, a bonus structure based on individual/team performance and company pension.