Purpose of the role
The Quality Assurance Executive will be responsible for ensuring efficient and compliant processes are followed to ensure consistent accurate output. An auditing programme will be undertaken which will assess the work of the DCT and DMT to identify any corrective actions or areas for improvement, along with capturing training needs and supporting the teams.
The QAE will need to maintain audit records in order to assess trends and long term performance and will be required to work with Team Leaders and Management to recommend ways to increase accuracy and efficiencies across the department.
Quality Assurance Executive Responsibilities
- Creation and rollout of the quality assurance process.
- Effective communication with stakeholders in the business.
- Identify training requirements and assist in the implementation of key criteria for the training.
- Support the team leaders in identifying performance development needs.
- Raise awareness of process deficiencies and suggest efficiencies to the team leader.
- Maintenance of audit records to highlight performance trends and support findings for long terms performance management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy (including office software).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confidence in communicating with all stakeholders.
- Alignment with our cultural values.
- Strong understanding of Concerto.
- Clear understanding of DCT processes and impacts to the business.