The Right Legal Group are looking for a full time residential conveyancer to join our expanding team.
As a company we specialise in Wills and Probate Law and the conveyancing team are predominantly dealing with sales of property from an estate. It is essential that our customers receive a 5* service and are dealt with empathetically as they are usually going through a very difficult time of their lives.
The conveyancing team are also responsible for lifetime transactions such as transfer of equity, declarations of trust, registering restrictions on the title and first registrations.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Communicating with the clients and the probate advisors to give best advice and recommendations on how the estate should deal with the property
- Researching the details of the property, legal owners and ensuring a root of title is established
- Communicating with estate agents and other solicitors
- Carrying out searches and checks on the title prior to drafting the contract to ensure there are no issues with the property
- Open market completions and often dealing with properties sold at auction
- Drafting official documents such as contracts which include details of the sale
- Dealing with and updating the land registry
Experience you will have:
- Fee Earner with at least 2 years’ experience in managing your own conveyancing caseload – this may be a conveyancing Solicitor/CLC/CILEX or experienced fee earner.
- Ability to summarise legal issues succinctly and provide practical and confident advice
Working for the Right Legal Group
We value our employees and promote a positive culture within the whole company. Your own personal development is very important to us and we will ensure you are fully supported in your own learning and growth within the business
The conveyancing department is at a stage of real growth and this is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact on the structure of the department moving forwards
Competitive salary dependant on experience, a bonus structure based on individual performance and company pension.