Job Title: Trainee Probate Advisor
Reporting to: Probate Manager
Location: Right Legal Group Head Office – Derby
Right Legal Group which trades as Simpson Solicitors is a unique, innovative and ambitious law firm which has an exciting opportunity for two ambitious and motivated individuals to join the growing RightProbate Team.
The RightProbate Team is at a stage of real development and this is a huge opportunity for the right individual to make a real impact in the department moving forwards.
Purpose of the Job: Following the RightProbate training provided, to provide expert legal advice relating to Probate matters whilst delivering the RightProbate customer journey throughout.
Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivering outstanding customer service at all times.
- Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values.
- To attend meeting with clients to give advice on Probate administration.
- To utilise the probate case management system, ensuring all steps of the probate administration are accurately recorded.
- To ensure you are advising within your capability.
- To manage a caseload of Probate files from inception to closure and to take ownership of the outcome of that file.
- To ensure executors and/or beneficiaries (where appropriate) are regularly updated on the progress of the matter.
- To ensure the RightProbate service is delivered at all times.
- To manage a diary of meetings and caseload work and to ensure sufficient availability is created within diaries to accommodate the client and achieve monthly targets.
- Refer clients for any financial services, or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of a fee earner in a legal practice where appropriate.
- To assist other fee earners when necessary.
- To take part in business development where required.
- To ensure all client and office monies are correctly banked in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the job.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Organisation.
- Good use of Microsoft word and Excel.
- Fully aware of the RightWill and RightProbate process (training of which will be provided).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.