Derby Wills - Team Leader
To support and assist the Head of Department with the performance of the department by motivating, monitoring, mentoring and coaching the Wills Team.
Head of Department
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coaching and mentoring both existing and new RightWill advisors by reviewing files and providing feedback.
- Work closely with advisors to ensure KPIs are achieved and provide additional support to those who are working towards their KPI’s.
- Support the Head of Department with the day-to-day running of the team by reviewing diaries, trackers and business books (soon to be concerto).
- Observe some advisor meetings to monitor the delivery of our core purpose and provide feedback and support on how this can be further improved.
- Drive both individual and business targets, whilst motivating others within the team to do the same.
- Passionate – ensuring the team are delivering our core purpose and ‘The WOW Factor’ to our clients and colleagues.
- Motivational – encouraging each advisor to develop their own personal and professional goals.
- Lead by example – be strict in your own personal adherence to our business standards.
- Problem solving – identify issues and find solutions.
- Good time management – ability to manage time effectively in assisting the Head of Department and the advisors whilst also achieving personal banking & KPI targets.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by close of play Monday 22nd April.